people2people have partnered with a highly regarded government department that believe in finding the right balance for both the community and corporate companies in QLD. They are continuously evolving and improving their processes and procedures to help drive a smoother process and better outcome for all involved.
You will be leading / managing a team of up to 14 people - inspiring and driving team performance, managing KPI's and building a high-performance culture in an established team. Developing strong customer relationships to maximize customer engagement through face to face meetings, presentations and training sessions. The team will be responsible for managing end to end claims which have a strong focus in injury management.
- Previous Contact / Customer Centre Management experience - preferably gained within a commercial insurance environment / management of personal injury claims.
- Proven track record in building, developing and leading high-performance teams to achieve.
- Experience in KPI management and monitoring
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - with experience in developing and managing key stakeholder relations.
- Customer focused with the ability to offer solutions
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Work within a supportive leadership team environment
- Drive productivity & efficiency by creating a positive team culture
- Celebrate the success of the team
- Mentor, coach and develop
- Job satisfaction gained - knowing you have helped make a difference to the community!
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and varied contract where you can use you experience in a fast paced, service driven Contact Centre and add value - APPLY now. Should you wish to know more about this opportunity - please contact Melanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.