This global organisation currently leading and specialising in the medical technology industry has left it's mark on improving healthcare for the better. They have also been recognised as an employer of choice.
There is a need for warehouse Distribution Officers with this market leading organisation. The opportunity is based in the Blacktown area. Initially you will be engaged in a long term temporary role but there is genuine potential to extend and transition into a permanent role. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing stock
- Palletising and wrapping pallets
- Using advanced scanning technology and checking documentation
- Working in small team environments
- Making sure your working environment is kept organised and clean
Knowledge or experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Energetic and bubbly
If you are ready to start your new journey as a warehouse professional or just looking for an entry point into the industry Please APPLY NOW or call Peta for a confidential discussion on 8270 9781.