Located in the heart of the CBD, this award-winning Australian law firm pride themselves on their client-focused approach to providing high quality legal services.
They strive for excellence in their areas of specialisation, which include Dispute Resolution, Property, Workplace Relations, Intellectual Property and Tax.
They offer a range of outstanding benefits to their employees, which include stunning facilities, subsidised gym memberships, monthly staff lunches, fresh fruit provided daily, ongoing training and development and social events.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal, you will be working on a high volume of large off the plan developments.
Managing files from start to finish, some of your main duties will include:
- Preparing documents including contracts of sale, vendor's statements, statement of adjustments and due diligence reports;
- Preparing client accounts;
- Preparing for and attending settlements;
- Liaising with involved parties; and
- Conducting searches.
The successful candidate will ideally have 5 - 10 years' experience working on off-the-plan Conveyancing files from start to finish.
You will also:
- Have a Diploma in Conveyancing (ideal but not essential);
- Have a high level of attention to detail;
- Be a strong communicator;
- Be able to work well under pressure; and
- Have excellent IT skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to work in a prominent Australian law firm with access to the resources of a larger firm, but the feeling of a small one.
They offer outstanding benefits to their employees, including monthly lunches and drinks, subsidised gym memberships,fresh fruit provided daily, ongoing training and development and social events.
A salary package of up to $90,000 is on offer, depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For a confidential discussion, please call Marissa on (03) 9098 7436.