People2people have partnered with a global market leader - a company that has been determined to build their business on 4 core pillars of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation - which they drive and deliver in every action they do. As a business they are always focused on improving their products and their business efficiencies which allows them to achieve operational excellence.
Responsible for providing technical assistance, information and support to in relation to the company's financial systems. You will also be responsible for developing applications and reports, testing system integrity, analysing data and problem solving.
Duties would include but not be limited to:
- Testing system integrity, analyse data, extracts and validates data
- Provide 2nd level software support for internal applications
- Assist with installation, development, maintenance and control of user applications & reports
- Develop applications and reports, designing advanced SQL query and utilising advanced relational database server configuration experience
- Technical assistance, information and support to maintain available of the LAN, computer hardware / software, files servers etc.
- Project involvement
- Proven IT experience - including applications, computing and networking.
- Ability to analyse, translate and define business requirements into technical solutions.
- Software programming skills - create maintain host or web-based applications
- Understanding of database administration & design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Global brand
- Supportive team environment
- Busy, varied role where you are a go to guru
- Competitive salary package plus company performance incentives
- Recognised and rewarded