As a Legal Assistant, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- General administrative duties;
- Diary management;
- Booking travel arrangements;
- Answering phone calls and emails;
- Organising appointments and meetings;
- Creating and editing documents.
Our clients are seeking candidates with proven experience as a Legal Assistant or in administration within a professional services environment.
Ideal candidates will also:
- Have billing experience;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word;
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Have strong communication skills; and
- Have a minimum typing speed of 55 WPM.
If you possess the required experience, please click 'apply now.' For a further discussion, please call Marissa at people2people on (03) 9098 7436.