Built off the success of a long career within the commercial property sector, the Managing Director of this organisation has grown a succesful start up and now needs the support of a proactive and reliable Personal Assistant.
Acting at the right hand person to the MD, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Diary and meeting management
- Document and preparation presentation
- Leasing administration
- Attending client meetings to take minutes and contribue when required
- Contribute to internal meetings on business operations, strategy and general business improvements
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous PA or EA experience ideally from the commercial property or retail leasing sectors
- Strong IT system skills across MS Office, social media, and website platforms (CMS)
- Professional presentation style and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A mature and reliable work ethic
- Be proactive and have a growth mindset, and willing to actively contribute to a business' success
By joining this organisation you will have the ability to do more than traditional PA work. The MD is seeking someone who will partner in business operations and strategy, so, if you're looking to grow your administration career then please APPLY TODAY.
For any questions please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.