This national, mid-tier chartered accounting firm is well-known for its dynamic and energetic company culture, which has translated to a reputation of personalised, prompt, and specialised service to their clients across Australia and New Zealand. With 50 professional and support staff in their Sydney office, there is now the need for a new Team Coordinator to support the team.
Supporting the Partner and a team of 4, you will be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management
- Meeting and travel coordination
- Drafting and distributing correspondence
- Monitoring reception and liaising with clients
- Providing administrative support to the accounting & financial professionals
Skills & Requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous administration or reception experience
- High attention to detail
- Professional presentation and strong communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Proficient Microsoft office skills
This role is ideal for anyone looking to develop their career, and take that first step into a PA position. In a supportive team environment, you will be provided ongoing support and development, and your Partner invests a lot of time to ensure you are trained and confident in the role. The organisation avoids the reputation of stuffy and traditional, and hold regular social events for its employees.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any further questions call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.