Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies, they offer a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine, which help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world and are enjoying continued success in securing the number 2 Best Place to Work in 2018.
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer queries
- Process customer orders and record all relevant information on our database
- Work with other customer service divisions to ensure customer invoices and bookings are up to date
- Liaise with all internal departments including sales, operations and finance to ensure best practice.
- Previous phone based customer service experience and administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- the ideal candidate will have experience using JDE or salesforce CRM systems.
- Active social calendar organised by their busy social, annual awards and team celebrations
- Opportunity to work with award-winning Fortune 500 company