This is an established, commercial law firm with a great reputation. They have growing offices in both Sydney and Melbourne and a diverse range of clients including international corporations, high-net worth individuals and large family businesses. They offer a range of benefits from health and fitness money saving offers.
Within the role you will be supporting a Partner and team within the litigation & disputes department. This is an intermediate position where you will be the right hand person for the team. Your proactive approach and efficiency will drive the team to the next level. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Typing and collating various legal documents
- File maintenance & archiving
- Any other admin duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- At least 3 years' experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in litigation is desirable
- A proactive approach to your work
- Experience with billing
To be part of this amazing firm with numerous benefits then please apply online but clicking the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can call Meaghan Gleeson for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9706.