An opportunity for Senior Credit Analyst to assess credit limits internally and independently and make recommendations based on the analysis of the company's profile which including financial data.
- Monitoring and reviewing top 30 customer's credit worthiness and be able to determine/recommend credit limit
- Reviewing of daily sensing and weekly sensing report sent to CFO
- Monitoring of expiring limits and managing yearly mass updates
- Escalating, understanding, reporting, processing and filing liquidation documents
- Preparing BQMS vendor financial soundness report
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting & Finance
- Minimum 5 years credit risk analysis experience
- SAP competent (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.