This is a great opportunity to join this leader within the IT sector as their marketing / communications manager, focussing on a variety of stakeholder events.
Partnering with key stakeholders internally and externally this role will really utilise your communication and organizational skills and ensure growth in your marketing career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with sales and marketing departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and enhance new programs that drive expectations and support customer deliverables
- Identify and implement solutions as issues arise
- Develop marketing content including success stories, case studies, press releases, events, webinars, podcasts and webinars
- Drive and support partner marketing activity as needed
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external customers
What you'll need to be considered for the role:
- Demonstrable experience as a marketing manager in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferably in IT, Marketing or Business
- Strong familiarity with the software industry
- Established program management experience
If you are wanting a real hands on role, to be able to deliver on campaigns and partner with key stakeholders then apply today or contact Brooke Mckay for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org