This well established global business is seeking an experienced tax accountant to help support the Group Controls Manager. With future anticipated and targeted growth expected across the business, they are looking to recruit a career orientated senior tax accountant to assist in all areas of the business.
As the Senior Tax Accountant, will be responsible for:
- Deliver all corporate tax related compliance obligations, including Company Tax Returns and Tax Effect Accounting requirements across various legal entities.
- Assist with the completion of Group compliance relating to GST, FBT, PAYG installments.
- Assist with any tax advisory work, relating to any new business activities, or other ad-hoc project work.
- Assist other areas within finance, including but not limited to treasury, cash flow forecasting or core accounting issues.
- Assist the financial reporting team in ad-hoc work and financial reporting.
- Assist the business in the on-going pursuit of best practice / systems development / process improvement.
Ideally, you will have trained in one of the Big 4 firms, or possibly middle tier and looking for your first role into commerce, or already working for a large commercial business. Further more, you will have:
- Strong alround knowledge of taxation knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of analytical and problem solving abilities, able to understand the bigger picture and tax implications.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact David McLaren (07) 3118 0125.