A government organisation with a vested interest in the arts and cultural aspects of Australia.
Working with the Executive Director and the national engagement team, you will be responsible to:
- Manage their diary, travel, and meeting coordination
- Liaise with clients to manage the communications and internal stakeholders
- Provide administrative support to projects and maintain the databases
- Assist with approving expenses and credit card reconciliation for all senior managers
- Deliver ad hoc administration support to the wider senior management team
Your Skills & Expertise
- Previous experience supporting at executive level both 1:1 and to a management team (within government or arts sector is highly advantageous)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills as well as experience within CRM or record management systems
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail as well as problem solving skills
If this sounds like the right role for you, please APPLY NOW or call Mark Green for a confidential conversation on 02 8270 9766!
Please note: as this position is a 3-year contract, we are only able to accept candidates with full Australian working rights.