people2people have partnered with a global market leader who is looking to for a Compliance and Regulatory Specialist / Manager to add to their Brisbane team as soon as possible. Based in the south of Brisbane, this company has been acknowledged as an employer of choice and is known to encourage learning and development as well as a positive team culture.
Responsible for ensuring business process and practices are compliant with legislation and assists with audits and implementation changes. In addition, you will be developing and managing the review of agreements and contracts coupled with working with external legal council on complex collection files. You will be a subject matter expert in relations to compliance and regulatory projects.
- Completed qualification in Law / Business Management / Finance and Accounting
- Knowledge of disclosure regulations, financial metrics and analysis
- Experience in developing and reviewing contracts and agreements
- Experience in working with external legal council in relation to collection, asset management, repossession of equipment and litigation areas.
- Global organisation - true employer of choice
- Long term career opportunities
- Advanced tools / technology to support
- Strong supportive team culture
- Innovative organisation
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity - where there will always be support, opportunity to express idea's and grow within the role and organisation - APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to the role, please call Leanne Lazarus (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.