This Australian education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students in Sydney. With 30 staff across the business you will be joining a marketing team of eight.
Reporting to the marketing manager, your responsibilities in this role with include:
- Facilitate coverage of the college by maintaining relationships with key media members.
- Assist the marketing team with social media content
- Help develop the calendar for corporate and educational events
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to maintain message consistency
- Additional ad hoc duties as requested by the Marketing Manager
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in marketing, public relations and copywriting
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with relevant media agencies
- Ability to work autonomously
- Tertiary communications or related studies is desirable.
As a well-established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community. Close to Ryde, there is onsite parking and flexible working hours.
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.