Our client is a global technology company who are well established within their industry. After experiencing a recent increase in growth, our client is looking to take on experienced customer service representatives to further enhance their growth.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls managing customer service escalations and providing relevant solutions
- Be the key contact between the field service technicians and the B2B customers, providing scheduling for repairs and managing the communication process
- Work within reasonable timeframes to assist customer enquiries as well as follow up on previous cases; continue to manage the process through to completion
- Working within a fast-paced environment; managing multiple open cases and dealing with multiple difficult conversations
- Must have experience in a call centre working within a team of 10 or more
- Must have experience working within a dispatch or escalation teams
- Must have experience dealing with difficult customers and experience as a point of escalation for complaints
- Experience using real time systems and ERP system
- High communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure
- Rotating Roster between 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday
What's in it for YOU?
- $28.00 + Super
- Initial 3 month commitment
- 20 hours per week in the afternoons with the option of working 5 hours over 4 days
- Discounted memberships for partnering businesses
- Reward and recognition programs along with wellness programs offered
This position is key to the business and a point of difference to their competitors. The role is vital to the structure of the business and allows B2B customers the opportunity to speak with a support system immediately who is local and knowledgeable. Our client will provide the training needed to succeed in this role and looks for someone eager to join the business for the long term.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW, or contact Kaajal Khelawan 8270 9798.