- The Logistic Compliance Officer will work autonomously and work closely with the branch manager and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance programmes for the workplace.
- These compliance programs will involve a variety of fields including Workplace Health & Safety (WHS)
- Acting as the site WHS Officer interpreting and applying relevant policies and principles through critical thinking and direct action.
- Drive changes on the warehouse floor
What you will need to succeed
- Previous experience in the logistics industry
- A genuine motivation to work in the industry
- Great verbal and written communications
The benefit for you
- Work for a market leader
- Job security
- Progression opportunities
- Supportive inclusive team