A globally recognised provider of specialised medical products are looking for highly motivated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations. An opportunity has arisen to join their operations and warehouse team within their Kit Room assembling surgical kits for life changing surgeries!
The successful candidate will be passionate about the medical industry and want to make a positive change in people's lives. This is an excellent opportunity for university graduates who want to kickstart their career with a global company. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accurately picking, packing and dispatching medical loan kits
- Assembling surgery kits according to priority and stock availability
- Keeping accurate records in the system and liaising with the customer service team and external clients
This company provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling and internal promotions.
- Ongoing training and development
- Lifestyle & financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
To be successful for this position you will require:
- A Bachelors Degree
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion to work within the medical industry
If this sounds like you, please apply now or contact Lauren on 6160 6205.