Work with this national community services/not for profit organisation based in the heart of Sydney's CBD whose mission is to help Australians regain their independence.
You will report into the Supporter Relations Manager and sit in a team of 6 to provide a high level of customer service to this organisation's donors.
Day to day, you will:
- Make outbound calls to update donor payment and contact details
- Keep the CRM database updated and clean
- Answer any inbound calls around request, questions or concerns
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
Your Skills & Expertise
- You will have experience working in a customer service call centre environment, ideally within a not for profit organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your data entry
- A strong passion for customer service
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY TODAY or call Mark Green on 02 8270 9766 for a confidential conversation about your application.
As this role as the potential to extend beyond 6 months, we can only accept applications from candidates with full Australian Working Rights