This is one of the top international law firms who have an exceptional reputation and low staff turnover. They are currently going through an exciting growth phase and are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant or Legal EA to support their Litigation and Dispute Resolution teams.
More than a regular role, this is an opportunity to help the development of the firm's culture where you can input your ideas.
You won't be the only newbie as there are a number of opportunities available, due to their growth.
As part of this busy Litigation team, your role will be extremely varied and will see you:
- Preparing and amending documents
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Managing diaries
- Processing billing
- Preparing correspondence
- Making amendments and editing documents
- Assisting with general ad-hoc duties such as meeting clients on Reception and administration tasks
To be successful for this position you must have:
- Extensive experience working as a Legal Secretary/ Legal EA
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm
What's in for you?
As part of this leading, global practice you will have support from various departments and resources.
This is a role where you can truly have an impact and implement change and new ideas into the firm.
- Ongoing training and development
- Regular social events
- Modern and central office
- Free day off over the Christmas period
- Casual Fridays
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or give Kim Padmore a call on 6160 6201.