Our client is a leading business in their field with a large customer base and a continually growing national presence. An employer of choice for energetic, motivated and dedicated people, our client leads with passion and purpose. Currently in acquisition mode, this company is one to look out for!
about the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager and supporting a team of knowledgeable accountants, this is a broad role that will see you working across their businesses to support the timely production of month end accounts. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Assist Fixed Assets team with managing and coordinate CAPEX policy
- Load, capitalisation and disposal of assets
- Assist banking to transition data to a new banking systems
- End of month journals, accruals, prepayments and GL/ balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with end of month management reporting
- Assist with the preparation of audit workpapers
- Adhoc duties as required
Degree qualified and looking to commence CA/CPA, you'll have a minimum of 12 months experience in an Assistant Accountant/ well rounded finance officer role within a fast paced business. You will demonstrate:
- end of month experience and know your debits from your credits
- strong time management skills
- a positive attitude and a "can- do" approach
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
what's on offer?
Join one of Australia's fasted growing businesses in a finance team with opportunity to learn and grow your career! The team is looking for someone they can mentor and support to develop their skills. Based on the Brisbane southside, they are close to transport and on street parking is readily available. A generous salary and benefits is also on offer.