Our client embraces change driven by imaginative thinking. As a truly global technology provider, they believe in improving work life through creativity, collaboration and seamless technology to empower digital workplaces.
About the role:
As Team Development Manager of the Lead Development Group, your primary role is directing a team of Lead Development Representatives to achieve appointment/pipeline targets by identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients.
Additionally, you will guide your team of LDRs to success by coaching, mentoring and supporting them in their day to day activities.
Key responsibilities are: (but not limited to:)
- Actively promote a high performance and team-oriented culture by nurturing a cooperative and supportive work environment
- Monitor and report on the activity and productivity of the team
- Drive continuous improvement within the team
- Manage recruitment, training and performance management for your team as required
- Support the development, execution and measurement of lead generation campaigns to external customers and prospects
- Development of reports outlining progress; actual vs forecast
- Liaising and sharing progress reports with key stakeholders in Sales and Marketing
- Build strong work relationships with the Sales team and coordinate lead allocation, reporting and operation of CRM systems
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum two years' experience in sales and/or marketing management role within the corporate environment.
- You are familiar with managing through metrics, leading high performing teams to meet targets
- Proven experience managing and coaching team members as a Team Leader/People Leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Adaptable, reliable and able to quickly build good rapport with people
- Previous experience using Salesforce would be advantageous
What's on offer:
Exciting career opportunity in a global workplace technology company!!!
Modern offices with collaboration technology + free undercover parking. Offering an attractive and competitive remuneration. Excellent team culture with career growth opportunities.
If you are looking for your next challenge and this role sounds like you! Click on Apply Now.