This Leading Organisation offers mental health, rehabilitation, and disability services through seeking the best clinicians, nurses and community support workers for those in need. This renowned NFP have an immediate requirement for a payroll administrator to join their established team on an initial 2 month temporary assignment.
This is a rare temporary opportunity to help support the payroll team through this busy period. Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry and coding of timesheets (200 per week)
- Responding to payroll queries (phone and email)
- Processing of new starters
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accurate data entry skills, coupled with attention to detail
- Experience in making a difference within the community with a well recognised NFP organisation
- Attractive hourly rates on offer
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to apply now or contact Zara on (03) 9098 7432 for further information.