Based in the heart of the CBD, this growing law firm provided a high level of legal services, commercial advice and support to businesses both in Australia and across the world. This commercial law firm are one of the fastest growing firms and currently foster over 100 skilled employees.
This is a temp to perm opportunity for a Senior Legal Secretary to support a highly regarded Partner in a 1:1 capacity. In this role your duties will include the following:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Travel management
- ASIC searches
- Ad hoc administration duties
The ideally candidate will be available for an immediate start. You will also display the following:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Legal Secretary ideally within Commercial law or Litigation.
- Ideally experience using Filesite, Affinity and BigHand.
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered, please apply today. Alternatively call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.