Located in Neutral Bay on Sydney's Lower North Shore, this boutique practice specialise in a number of areas working with private clients.
This is a part time opportunity with flexible hours working 2 or 3 days per week. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of court documents
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Data entry for trust accounts
- Assisting with settlements using PEXA
- Answering phone calls
- Dictaphone typing
- Ad Hoc administrative duties as required
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a busy role which will provide you with flexible hours and days. You will ideally have the following skills:
- 5 years + Legal Secretary experience working within Conveyancing and Litigation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience using PEXA or be PEXA trained
- Strong MS Office skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.