This successful Australian financial services firm manages more than $50 billion in assets across the globe. It has offices in three continents and is one of the best-performing companies on the ASX. Due to growth, there is now the need for a Team Assistant to join their Sydney Head Office.
Reporting to the team leader and EA, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist with complex travel and diary management
- Book internal and external meetings
- Support the wider administration team and assist with reception
- Ensure risk and compliance is met during meetings
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a busy team assistant role, preferably from the financial or professional services
- International and domestic travel coordination including itinerary preparation, visa applications, and expense management
- Attention to detail and be results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent computer and Microsoft office suite experience.
Located in the CBD and close to public transport, this is a great opportunity to grow your administration career in an ASX listed company. There are social team activities, performance-based bonuses and an extra week of annual leave!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.