A national law firm with around 200 staff is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join their environment team on a temporary basis. There might be other opportunities for the right candidate.
What is in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a premium and reputable law firm who will put an emphasis on your professional and personal development. You will also receive:
- Competitive rate - between $28 - $30 per hour
- A beautiful office space based in Auckland CBD with amazing views
- Supportive and welcoming team
You will be joining a fast paced and high performing team of around 11 people and 3 partners, you will be responsible for:
- General Personal Assistant duties e.g. Diary management and travel plans
- Liaising with clients
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and by deadlines
- Planning Events such as seminars and functions
To join the Environment team, you should have at least 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary or Personal Assistant. You will also:
- A high energy and be willing to get stuck in with the team
- Be presentable as you will be meeting with clients in the office and at functions
- Be confident and have excellent communication skills
- 3E and AML would make you stand out from the rest