This law firm has a global presence with excellent benefits and pride themselves on their professional level of service.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and positive Legal Secretary to become a member of the Corporate Practice team. You will be responsible for providing legal and administrative support activities to the team, including:
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Coordinating meetings and client events
- Diary management and file management
- Preparing expenses, timesheets and monthly invoices; and
- Ad-hoc office administration duties.
- Proven experience ina similar role or within professioanl services
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- A confident and articulate communication style
- The ability to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess the proven ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong oranisational skills and time management skills
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.