With an impressive growth record, this leading education organisation has been enhancing the lives and educational outcomes of children in Sydney for over a decade. This is genuinely one of the most rewarding environments you can work in, with a great mission and bubbly staff who seem to permanently have smiles on their faces, this is a company that will enrich your working life. Due to growth and two internal promotions, they are looking for an exceptional staff member to join their growing team.
This is a full time graduate position for a suitable candidate seeking a career in the after-school hours education industry with the potential to becoming a Centre Manager.
- Provide general secretarial administrative support to operational staff members
- Answer any student and teacher enquiries via phone, email, in person
- Assist with coursework programs
- Meticulous in implementing workflow
- Maintain room facilities
- Customer invoice processing
- Required to work for a 8 hour shift of 12pm - 8pm Mon - Fri and occasionally on Saturdays.
This is not your typical administration role, and we are not looking for a typical applicant. We are not too concerned about the experience you bring, what is key is:
- Your ability to learn new things
- Your unwavering commitment to customer service and your ability to build relationships
- As there is scope to develop into the educational space, ideally you will also have completed a bachelor's degree
- Your ability with technology will make you a stand out.
If you've recently finished your degree and are looking for a career and not just a job, this could be the role for you! We are interviewing ASAP so don't delay your application. Or contact Natasha at people2people on 02 8270 9743 for a confidential discussion.