This is an outstanding opportunity for a sales professional with a proven background of success. Working with an established Australian complimentary medicine organisation experiencing a growth phase, you will be actively involved in growing and developing the New Zealand client base.
This is an independent role that will see you responsible for identifying new business opportunities in New Zealand as well as managing existing business relationships and providing exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for building strong working relationships to maximising opportunity along with providing added value to customers through your product knowledge and understanding of their preferences and needs. A previous track record of exceptional performance is essential, along with previous sales experience within complimentary medicines, healthcare or pharmaceuticals.
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with key decision makers, pharmacy customers and their staff.
- Driving new business by optimising marketing and resource tools
- Grow revenue, market share and profitability of new and existing accounts
- Practicing professional and effective territory management in terms of organisation, administration, inventory management, expense planning and control.
- $70-75K + Commission
- Independent role with support from the Australian business
- Car allowance, phone, laptop
- Career development opportunities as the business expands across ANZ
- Health product range you can stand behind
Results orientated, you are highly motivated with an innovative approach and strong new business development capabilities. With a drive to succeed you have strong relationship skills, the ability to influence others and pride yourself on your ability to exceed expectations. You love the challenge of a greenfield role and are looking to join a growing organisation and embark on your next adventure adding value to a high performing sales team.
Hit the Apply button or call Shannon Barlow on 09 869 6259 for a confidential discussion.