people2people are looking to work with the best legal secretaries and assist you in finding your next desired role. Whether it be flexible working hours, career progression or a more dynamic role we want to work with you to help you find this.
What can we help you find?
- Temporary and permanent Legal Secretary roles on both a full time and part time basis
- Competitive salaries up to 75k (dependant on experience)
- We work with firms all over Auckland so you will never need to travel to far
- Additional benefits - such as flexible working hours & health & wellbeing programmes
Here at people2people we will talk to you about what you are looking for in your next legal secretary role and what you want from your next organisation. Together we will create a list of target law firms or in-house legal teams and then work pro-actively to assist you in finding your next role.
About the role
- General PA duties such as diary management and booking travel
- Liaising with internal and external clients and partners
- Billing and invoicing
- Drafting legal documents - different depending on what are of law you are working in
- General administration duties
Every law firm is different in what they are looking for from their incoming legal secretaries but there are a couple of things that will allow you to stand out:
- Experience working in a law firm as a Legal Secretary
- A strong understanding of one or more areas of law e.g. property, trust, intellectual property
- Consistent work history and a strong track record working with reputable firms
- Advanced MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing (tests can be sent)
- Professional and able to communicate with people at all levels.