Our client is an internationally recognised technology corporation, based in Melbourne inner city, they are now looking for a Personal Assistant to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
- Supporting the Director and wider Executive team
- Diary management- including scheduling of meetings and conference calls.
- Email management, delegation, meeting preparation, report generation, presentation preparation
- Domestic and international travel booking and accommodation
- Processing expenses and reconciling financial material
- General administration duties and reception relief as required
- Previous experience in a PA/EA role within professional services or corporate environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You will get to be part of a progressive and respected multinational organisation at an exciting time of their journey. This company offers great career development with a competitive salary on offer. If you are looking for your next career move and want to work for a dynamic and exciting company - APPLY NOW.
Call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434 for further information