This Global Tech Company has become a brand leader in Cloud based services. Offering a variety of products and solutions to better protect company data both in cloud and on-premises environments.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the functional teams to design, plan, execute and report on, impactful and successful, multi-platform campaigns. As Campaign Manager, you will play a key role in driving marketing campaign strategy and integrated plans to support the Australia and New Zealand markets.
- Manage and build campaigns that cover all lead funnel stages.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure impact and effectiveness of campaign collateral.
- Create campaign plans and launch documents to ensure all cross-functional teams are able to produce their campaign elements on time and share status reports.
- Create and present campaign briefs
- Analyse real time results for current campaigns and share update briefs with stakeholders.
Needed to be successful:
- Previous experience working within Tech/ IT industries.
- Proven ability building and managing B2B marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and stake holder engagement.
- Able to analyse data using key digital platforms.
- Qualifications within Marketing/Communications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you have the relevant experience and are immediately available for a 6 month period please feel free to APPLY now through the link provided.
danica curran people2people recruitment.