This Global Firm is well renowned with offices all around the world! The beautiful Melbourne office is located in the heart of the CBD.
This firm promotes a diverse and collaborative work environment and encourages career progression.
Due to a reshuffle in the team, the firm is looking for a Legal Assistant to come on board on a 12-month contract.
In this role, you will be supporting a Corporate Partner and other fee earners within the Corporate team. Being their support you will work in a team environment where no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Assisting with billing and expense reconciliation
- Preparing, proof-reading and amending documents
- High involvement with client liaison
You will be a confident and driven individual who is striving for high-quality service and results.
The requirements of this role include:
- Proven Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work autonomously
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Interviews are happening NOW!
Don't delay and apply through the appropriate link.
Alternatively please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.