Are you a high achiever in all aspects of your life? Do you love to compete, but work as a team? Want to grow your career within an international, multi-award winning employer of choice? Join Stryker, a well-established and globally recognised provider to the health care industry that has enjoyed year on year growth due to the innovative and proactive approach they take to their business. Gain hands-on experience and knowledge of operations and create your own path for development within the global business.
This ground floor opportunity will give you a solid foundation in Stryker's core business. You will be responsible for the receipt, storage and dispatch functions within the warehouse and ensuring effective turnaround and output on a daily basis, as well as meeting internal and external customer demands.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the receipt, storage and dispatch functions within the warehouse
- Ensuring effective turnaround and output on a daily basis
- Receiving and verifying the accuracy of orders as they arrive
- Ensuring goods are dispatched in order of priority
- Participating in stock take and cycle counts as required
- Establishing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
Stryker provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling and internal promotions. You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- $50,000 - $55,000 + Kiwisaver + bonus
- Lifestyle & financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
Skills and Experience:
No previous warehouse/distribution experience necessary, all training will be provided. To be successful you will need to:
- Be a driven, high achieving individual with the ability to work autonomously with a high level of accuracy
- Be able to work effectively within a team environment
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have solid computer skills, a strong knowledge of safe work practices and superior communication skills
In return, this is an organisation that truly invests in their staff and actively works with you to develop your strengths and reach your potential. If you are looking to build a career and are happy to put in your time, you will see the results as your career flourishes!
If you have the confidence to work with one of the world's best employers call Shell Bongares on +64 9 869 6251 to find out more or include a cover letter with your application describing what you can bring to the team.