With an impeccable reputation, this unique business are market leaders in their chosen field. The lengthy tenures of employees are a testament to organisational culture and leadership. Due to growth they are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Role:
The duties of the role include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- High volume data entry
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Managing the AP Inbox and setting up new vendors
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
To be successful for this role you will be a dedicated Accounts Payable professional who has previously worked in a high volume, fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your excellent communication skills; your proactive approach and your ability to work as part of a team. Demonstrated experience with systems implementations and/or upgrades would be highly advantageous, whilst previous experience with a large ERP system is essential.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Market leader, in rapid growth phase
- Contribute to process improvements
- Milton Location
- Close to public transport
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confident conversation.