Recognised manufacturer of bespoke building products in the construction industry. With a presence in every major state in Australia, they hold a reputation of delivering a premium product to high end businesses within the residential and commercial sectors.
About the role
- Drive sales through builders and contractors across Sydney.
- Identify, prospect and monitor construction projects, commit to sales call cycles, and convert opportunities
- Grow revenue, market share and profitability of new accounts
- Maintain relationships with existing portfolio of clients
- Provide product demonstrations via presentations
- Project manage from specification to completion
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Ability to demonstrate methodologies and skills in hunting new business
- Excellent consultative sales experience
- Project management experience
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Experience within construction industry will be an advantage
- Drivers licence essential
- $80, 000 - $90, 000 per annum plus super, uncapped commission structure + car/ car allowance.
- Independent role with support from the NSW State Manager who is passionate about his work.
- Structured on boarding with detailed six week product training.
- Ambitious, driven and energetic work culture.
For your chance to work for a highly successful business with a unique product apply now, or for a confidential chat call Jade Evans on 02 8270 9707!