Our client is a global producer of industrial minerals and a worldwide distributor of speciality chemicals. They provide a wide range of products supplying to industries such as pharmaceuticals, agriculture, construction, food, packaging, personal & home care, water and energy.
We have an immediate start for an experienced Purchasing Assistant/Administrator. This role will be based in the northern suburbs of Sydney, initially being for approximately 6 - 8 weeks but with the potential for extension. This is a full time position working approximately 38 hours per week across 5 days. Your key responsibilities in the role will include;
- Assisting in converting purchasing requisitions to purchase orders
- Completing purchase orders and entering data in to the system
- Placing purchase oders with suppliers and following up on lead times
- Adninistration of all price information
- Ad-hoc tasks assiting the Puchasing Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High speed, accurate data entry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience using SAP for purchasing transactions
This is an exciting opportunity to use your data entry skills and gain invaluable experience with this global organisation. If you believe you have the right skills then please APPLY NOW or get in touch for a confidential discussion.