people2people have partnered with progressive and innovative organisation who have created a difference in their market by investing in developing and supplying innovative products which is supported by quality service and teams. Starting out as a small business in a backyard, they have grown and are now able to supply across the Asia Pacific Region.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, the successful incumbent will be focused on building new relationships within the market place and then growing the wallet spend by offering superior products and service. You will be working closely with a diverse range of clients - both on site and in corporate offices to gain an understanding of the projects and from there providing quotes / bids / tenders to supply.
To be successful you need to bring the following:
- Previous external Sales / BDM / AM experience, preferably gained in the construction, engineering / industrial or related industry sectors.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negation skills.
- High attention to detail and strong computer literacy.
- Proven track record in meeting & exceeding targets / budgets.
- Australian owned
- Blended role - hunt and farm accounts
- Exceed budget and be recognised and rewarded with incentives
- Work within a small supportive team environment where everyone is working towards a common goal - SUCCESS!