This boutique firm has a broad client base that includes small to medium sized business as well as individuals, and operates a small, tight-knit team. Offices are conveniently located in Ryde with on-site parking and they are also close to public transport.
The firm is seeking an experienced Conveyancer / Property Paralegal who is able to demonstrate a mature attitude towards their work.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Running conveyancing files
- Taking instructions from clients
- Managing correspondence including inbox management
- Preparing contract for sale, commercial agreements and documents
- Preparing settlement figures
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- File management
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience working as a conveyancer, ideally around 5 years
- Experience using PEXA
- Proven attention to detail
- Knowledge of leasing
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 8270 9706.