Your new company is a global renowned brand employing thousands of employees across the world. Thriving on innovation, continuous improvement and commercial achievement, they are looking for an experienced member to join their team.
About the Role
- Taking inbound customer phone and email orders.
- Entry of orders into our personalised computer program.
- Handling customer enquiries and/or complaints.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure material quality and availability.
- Distributing work efficiently to drivers.
- Monitoring driver performance and handling delivery complications.
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to ensure acquisition and delivery of shipments.
Skills and experience
- You must have experience in a logistics background.
- High level computer proficiency is necessary.
- The ability to multi-task and think methodically.
- Capacity to think clearly and problem solve under pressure.
- Capacity to accurately input customer orders into system.
- Customer service skills are critical.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please click the Apply button.