This is a national commercial law firm with a fantastic reputation. They were established over 150 years ago and have over 300 employees. They pride themselves on the service they provide and have a high amount of CSR which includes pro-bono cases and supporting charities. In Melbourne, they are located in the heart of the CBD close to public transport options.
This role supports two highly successful partners who are considered the go-to people within their field. The role is a 12-month contract working on a full-time basis. This is a busy practice group who is client orientated, they work with corporate/commercial clients in relation to litigation matters. You can expect your duties to include:
- Diary & Email Management
- Contract Administration
- Assisting clients with queries
- Billing and Invoicing
- Opening, closing and maintaining client files
- Drafting legal documents and letters
The ideal person to undertake this role will have:
- Extensive legal secretarial experience in managing diaries, client liaison, billing and document administration.
- Ideally, you will have supported senior fee earners or partners ensuring the highest level of support is offered.
- Knowledge of a construction litigation practice groups or similar litigated property areas will ensure you hit the ground running in this busy role.
- In addition, you will consider yourself to be resilient and will possess the ability to work autonomously to conflicting deadlines.
- Most importantly this role will suit you if you have the ability to work hard and get the job done!