people2people have partnered with a global market leader who is looking to add an experienced Training & Development Manager to their Brisbane team on a permanent basis. Based in the south of Brisbane, this company has been acknowledged as an employer of choice and is known to encourage learning and development as well as a positive team culture.
- Working closely with the leadership team this role will champion and deliver the training and development strategy for the business;
- Identifying trends and gaps to develop training and development across the business in line with corporate strategy
- Design and deliver innovative training strategies on new and existing products
- Partner with stakeholders in their dealership network and marketing analysts to enhance delivery of sales and marketing programs
- Work with global teams aligning training strategies
- Organise and develop training materials, equipment and aids
- Evaluate and report on training results and initiatives
- Engage and resource external training providers where required
- Develop continuous improvement initiates
- Proven track recording training & development - preferably gained within an industry where you are dealing with external partners.
- Relevant qualification - including a Cert IV in Training & Assessment.
- Experience within Financial Services/Credit industry (broad product knowledge) would be highly advantageous.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate and present to a diverse range of stakeholders with a strong cultural awareness.
- Be positive, proactive and energetic with the ability to provide both hands on and strategy training.
- Join a global market leader
- Join a genuine Employer of Choice
- Opportunity to directly impact business performance
- Opportunity to grow and empower employees
- Diverse role with extensive stakeholder engagement