With a revenue of over $300M, our client is a leader in their field and have a strong footing in the domestic market and a growing presence internationally. An exciting time in the business, they are undergoing transformation and continuous growth, both organically and via acquisition.
about the role
Working within the Group Finance function, this role will see you leading the financial accounting and reporting teams. A key member of the leadership team, you'll work closely with the Financial Controller and take responsibility for:-
- Leading the team to achieve tight reporting deadlines
- Liaising with the reporting teams and business unit managers in regards to results
- Preparation of consolidated reports
- Review of reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of international and domestic tax compliance and statutory reporting requirements
- Overseeing insurances and supplier contracts
- Liaising with Auditors
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the development and implementation of new systems, processes and accounting standards
- Other adhoc duties as needed
CA/CPA qualified, you will have at least 2 years staff management experience and enjoy guiding and mentoring a team of accountants in a fast paced and multi faceted environment. You will describe yourself as agile and proactive with excellent time management skills and the ability to engage with a broad range of people. In terms of technical skills, you will demonstrate experience in:-
- Managing the end of month and consolidated reporting processes
- Leading the audit processes
- Preparation of annual statutory, tax and other compliance returns
- Exposure working within a complex business with international operations
Is an excellent team culture on you "must have" list?
Join a vibrant business with a collaborative team culture where people work hard, but enjoy what they do! Working within a well-known brand, you will have the opportunity to further develop your leadership and accounting/analytical skills in a business that is continually growing and developing, giving you the opportunity to support the business across a variety of projects.
Based within the head office, street parking is available as well as easy access to public transport. A generous salary is on offer for the right candidate along with excellent benefits.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please hit the APPLY button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Rachael Bates on 07 3118 0125.