This small yet vital not-for-profit organisation works with the Australian government and the business community on policy development and promoting positive public discourse.
As Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for handling the day-to-day running of the office. Additionally, you will:
- Organise internal and external events
- Arrange travel and provide other logistical support to senior staff
- Manage the CEO's diary and handle correspondence
- Own the HR function including onboarding, contract management and assisting with payroll
- Process AP/AR, expenses, reimbursements and liaise with the external accountant
Skills & Experience
- Previous office management experience, including experience handling HR and accounts
- Experience managing or delegating to junior staff
- Previous experience liaising with government ministers, their offices, or staff
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and previous experience using XERO
- Be comfortable in working in a small office environment
- A friendly and proactive working attitude, and the willingness to work outside the job description when required
This position is perfect for anyone looking for work/life balance and to work with colleagues who are friendly, intelligent, and supportive. Work with a business who actively contributes to the national interest.
Please APPLY TODAY or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.