As the organisation continues to grow, an exciting contract opportunity has become available for a Social Media Community enthusiast to join the team. This role is part of Corporate Marketing/Digital Media division that looks after the social media campaigns and online community engagement of the brand.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to all marketing enquiries on Social Media across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google Reviews, website reviews
- Create your own social persona and actively go out within the online community to connect with potential customers and advocate accordingly.
- Social Media Listening and reporting potential issues
- Monitor Reddit, Whirlpool
- Report trending issues to Management
- Stay up to date with new internet trends
- Answer sales enquiries
- Assist social media marketing with upcoming campaigns
- Reach out throughout the community to request permission to re-post consumer content
- Assist in influencer management - finding potential influencers, gifting
- Scheduling posts on social media
- Manage Social Competitions
- Manage organic calendar each week
- Checking Permalinks for comments and responding if need be
- Great personal use and understanding of social media platforms
- understanding of community engagement via social media
- Experience in social media customer service is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A team player attitude
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Manish Jhowry on 0447 710 791 for a further conversation.