Our client is a leading national law firm that possess an excellent reputation within the legal industry. They have a strong focus on culture, priding themselves on their dynamic and supportive working environment.
In this role, you will be supporting a Partner and a team within litigation. Your days will be busy and varied, seeing you responsible for:
- Managing the Partner's diary and scheduling appointments
- Email management
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing court briefs
- Opening and closing files
To be successful in this position, you must have 2 - 3 years' experience as a Legal Secretary within litigation. You must also possess the following:
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
- Billing experience
If you are looking to expand and develop your skill set, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9700 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.