This mid tier law firm have over 400 staff within Australia. Their core legal capabilities are corporate, dispute resolution and property & development. This firm has excellent company benefits including well-being programs, yoga classes and discounted gym memberships. They also have an active social committee with perks such as casual Fridays and social events.
This exciting role will see you working on a wide variety of tasks in a range of practice areas. Your responsibilities will include
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients, staff and professionals at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, emails, memos and letters
- Draft and amend complex legal documents
- Other secretarial tasks as required
You will be a cooperative, confident individual who is ready to take the next step in their career. To be considered for this position you will have:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary (ideally) or someone with a strong administrative background
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong priorisation and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Don't miss out on this career opportunity to grow within a highly renowned International Law Firm, apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a further discussion about this role, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.