With offices throughout Australia, this national law firm are well renowned within the legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have more than 450 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits.
Your role will be supporting a Partner and a team within the property department.
Duties in this position will include, but not limited to:
- Property and conflict searches
- Preparing cost agreements
- High volume billing
- Well versed with Global X or SAI
- Documents and lodging
- All other administrative experience as requested
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- High attention to detail is essential
- Strong billing
- The ability to multitask and be pro active
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706