This organisation is a growing name in the property development market, being responsible for many notable projects which has always been known for blending quality with speed of construction. Due to increased workload they are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- High volume data entry of invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Managing internal/external relationships
- Other ad-hoc duties
In order to successful within the role you must possess the following:
- Experience using COINs or Jobpac is highly desirable
- Experience within the Property Development/Construction industry is highly regarded
- Team Player with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the skills this role requires APPLY NOW or if you would like to discuss your suitability for this position, contact Michael Togher at people2people on 02 8270 9746 for a confidential discussion.